Please register for the next (ISC)² Kansas City Chapter Meeting and plan to attend the first Wednesday of the month-September 6th! Registering will help us plan accordingly for meeting space, chairs and refreshments.
Register Now at Eventbrite:
- When: Wednesday, September 6th, 2017 (The first Wednesday of every month)
- Time: 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
- Where: Ruisch Auditorium at Black & Veatch
- Address: 11401 Lamar Ave., Overland Park, KS 66211 map
- Format: Round table, interactive discussion with security professionals from many different industries, tech companies and organizations, from upper management to operators who have many diverse experiences. We invite knowledgeable and expert members and guests to facilitate and keep the discussion moving along and on-task.
Next Month Meeting Details:
- Topic: SSL Decryption and Inspection
- Sponsor (food & drink): Checkmarx (Application Security Testing)
- Facilitator: Ron Frederick
Ron is a 20 year IT veteran with a broad array of experience across programming, networking, and security disciplines. Ron is currently employed as a VP of Technology and Architecture at Kudelski Security where he is responsible for architecture and design for some of the firm’s largest accounts.
Ron currently holds several industry certifications, including CISSP #87375, Juniper Networks Certified Internet Expert – Security (JNCIE-SEC) #127, Juniper Networks Certified Internet Expert – Enterprise Routing and Switching (JNCIE-ENT) #489, Palo Alto PCNSE7, and VMware VCP6-NV.
Ron has extensive experience with security-focused network designs, strategies, and implementations, and always strives to design systems with a focus on operational simplicity, elegance, and manageability.
When not working on IT-related projects, Ron enjoys spending time with his family in Austin, TX.
Come prepared with your experiences, questions, and your security concerns that you wish to bring before a host of like-minded security professionals.