Please register for the next (ISC)² Kansas City Chapter Meeting and plan to attend the first Wednesday of the month-April 5th! Registering will help us plan accordingly for meeting space, chairs and refreshments.
Register Now at Eventbrite:
- When: Wednesday, April 5th, 2017 (The first Wednesday of every month)
- Time: 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
- Where: Ruisch Auditorium at Black & Veatch
- Address: 11401 Lamar Ave., Overland Park, KS 66211 map
- Format: Round table, interactive discussion with security professionals from many different industries, tech companies and organizations, from upper management to operators who have many diverse experiences. We invite knowledgeable and expert members and guests to facilitate and keep the discussion moving along and on-task.
Next Month Meeting Details:
- Topic: Stuxnet and Cyber Weaponry
- Sponsor (food & drink): Tenable
- Facilitator: Mike Tyk
Michael leads the Security Advisory Services; for Novacoast. Security Advisory services to assists client with predicting, preparing , detecting, and responding to modern threats by increasingly sophisticated attack actors. He is a trusted advisor to Security and Technology executives, as well as a member of senior management to Novacoast’s customers, where he provides incident readiness strategy, direction, governance, compliance, industry trends and threat landscape evolution. Assisting clients who require an experienced leader to step in and take charge of building a security program from the ground up and helping evolve existing security programs into their next stage of maturity.
Come prepared with your experiences, questions, and your security concerns that you wish to bring before a host of like-minded security professionals.