Please register for the next (ISC)² Kansas City Chapter Meeting and plan to attend the first Wednesday of the month-March 1st! Registering will help us plan accordingly for meeting space, chairs and refreshments.
Register Now at Eventbrite:
- When: Wednesday, March 1st, 2017 (The first Wednesday of every month)
- Time: 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
- Where: Ruisch Auditorium at Black & Veatch
- Address: 11401 Lamar Ave., Overland Park, KS 66211 map
- Format: Round table, interactive discussion with security professionals from many different industries, tech companies and organizations, from upper management to operators who have many diverse experiences. We invite knowledgeable and expert members and guests to facilitate and keep the discussion moving along and on-task.
Next Month Meeting Details:
- Topic: Evolution of Ransomware
- Sponsor (food & drink): Skybox Security
- Facilitator: FBI Supervisory Special Agent, Darren Holtz
Supervisory Special Agent Darren Holtz manages the Cyber program for the Kansas City FBI Field Office. He earned a Master Degree in Computer Science, with a focus on Information Security and Cryptology. SSA Holtz entered on duty with the FBI in 2008, and has worked Cyber National Security, Cyber Crime, on-line sexual exploitation of children and Counter Terrorism.
Come prepared with your experiences, questions, and your security concerns that you wish to bring before a host of like-minded security professionals.