Please register for the next (ISC)² Kansas City Chapter Meeting and plan to attend the first Wednesday of the month-February 1st! Registering will help us plan accordingly for meeting space, chairs and refreshments.
Register Now at Eventbrite:
- When: Wednesday, February 1st, 2017 (The first Wednesday of every month)
- Time: 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
- Where: Ruisch Auditorium at Black & Veatch
- Address: 11401 Lamar Ave., Overland Park, KS 66211 map
- Format: Round table, interactive discussion with security professionals from many different industries, tech companies and organizations, from upper management to operators who have many diverse experiences. We invite knowledgeable and expert members and guests to facilitate and keep the discussion moving along and on-task.
Next Month Meeting Details:
- Topic: Email Security
- Sponsor (food & drink): Check Point
- Facilitator: Cris Marchall
Cris Marshall has been a Sr. Systems Engineer with Proofpoint for 5 years and has worked in various email security and administration roles for 17 years. During his career, Cris has evaluated and used numerous security email gateway solutions which have protected organizations with over 20,000 users. Cris has extensive knowledge of most email gateway solutions and advanced threat protection solutions. His passion is message tracing, forensics, and advanced phishing campaigns.
Come prepared with your experiences, questions, and your security concerns that you wish to bring before a host of like-minded security professionals.