Vacation is over, a new year is here and its time to get back to work!
Please register for the next (ISC)² Kansas City Chapter Meeting and plan to attend the first Wednesday of the month-January 4th! Registering will help us plan accordingly for meeting space, chairs and refreshments.
Register Now at Eventbrite:
- When: Wednesday, January 4th, 2017 (The first Wednesday of every month)
- Time: 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
- Where: Ruisch Auditorium at Black & Veatch
- Address: 11401 Lamar Ave., Overland Park, KS 66211 map
- Format: Round table, interactive discussion with security professionals from many different industries, tech companies and organizations, from upper management to operators who have many diverse experiences. We invite knowledgeable and expert members and guests to facilitate and keep the discussion moving along and on-task.
Next Month Meeting Details:
- Topic: WAFs
- Sponsor (food & drink): Palo Alto Networks
- Facilitator: David Remington with F5
David is a seasoned security professional with two decades of industry experience, focusing on application and network security. He has worked in the field as a security architect, a technical instructor, a consultant and a sales systems engineer working with a wide range of technologies and solutions. In his current role with F5 Networks as a Security Solutions Architect for the Americas, he assist organizations, large and small, with their DDoS, Web Application and Fraud Mitigation strategies.
Come prepared with your experiences, questions, and your security concerns that you wish to bring before a host of like-minded security professionals.