Please register for the next (ISC)² Kansas City Chapter Meeting and plan to attend the first Wednesday of the month-October 5th! Registering will help us plan accordingly for meeting space, chairs and refreshments.
Register Now at Eventbrite:
- When: Wednesday, October 5th, 2016 (The first Wednesday of every month)
- Time: 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
- Where: Ruisch Auditorium at Black & Veatch
- Address: 11401 Lamar Ave., Overland Park, KS 66211 map
- Format: Round table, interactive discussion with security professionals from many different industries, tech companies and organizations, from upper management to operators who have many diverse experiences. We invite knowledgeable and expert members and guests to facilitate and keep the discussion moving along and on-task.
Next Month Meeting Details:
- Topic: Identity Access Management
- Sponsor (food & drink): Spider Oak (Speaking in November)
- Facilitator: Jared Jennings with Novacoast
Jared has over 19 years IT and Software Development experience. He has worked with national companies solving business problems. Having been involved in many bleeding-edge technologies, gives him a unique perspective of technology today.
Jared started with NetWare 4.1, GroupWise 5.2, ZENworks 3.0, IPX/SPX and later as a lead developer in several OpenSource projects. Today he is responsible for several internally developed Two-Factor, Single Sign-On solutions that Novacoast delivers to customers. He has authored many cool solutions and provides custom training material for customers and projects.
Come prepared with your experiences, questions, and your security concerns that you wish to bring before a host of like-minded security professionals.