Please register for the next (ISC)² Kansas City Chapter Meeting and plan to attend the first Wednesday of the month-September 7th! Registering will help us plan accordingly for meeting space, chairs and refreshments.
Register Now at Eventbrite:
- When: Wednesday, September 7th, 2016 (The first Wednesday of every month)
- Time: 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
- Where: Ruisch Auditorium at Black & Veatch
- Address: 11401 Lamar Ave., Overland Park, KS 66211 map
- Format: Round table, interactive discussion with security professionals from many different industries, tech companies and organizations, from upper management to operators who have many diverse experiences. We invite knowledgeable and expert members and guests to facilitate and keep the discussion moving along and on-task.
Next Month Meeting Details:
- Topic: DNS Security.
- Sponsor (food & drink): Radware
- Facilitator: Jamison Uttter
Jamison Utter will provide education on how DNS, a critical network service is being abused today, the potential impact to that abuse and real world examples for safeguarding DNS.
Jamison is the field facing security consultant for Infoblox, meeting daily with security professionals to understand and uncover their DNS vulnerabilities. A 15-year veteran of frontline hands on, technology positions all within the Internet and Security crossroads. With broad experience from Hallmark.com, Sprint (ION), SUN Microsystems, and the Midwest ACH Exchange (UMB), Jamison brings a unique view of security as both a practitioner and consultant. He currently resides outside of Denver with his wife and dog and enjoys the outdoors, playing guitar, and full contact armored fighting.
Come prepared with your experiences, questions, and your security concerns that you wish to bring before a host of like-minded security professionals.