Please register for the next (ISC)² Kansas City Chapter Meeting and plan to attend the first Wednesday of the month-August 3rd! Registering will help us plan accordingly for meeting space, chairs and refreshments.
Register Now at Eventbrite:
Chapter Monthly Meeting Details
- When: Wednesday, August 3rd, 2016 (The first Wednesday of every month)
- Time: 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
- Where: Ruisch Auditorium at Black & Veatch
- Address: 11401 Lamar Ave., Overland Park, KS 66211 map
- Format: Round table, interactive discussion with security professionals from many different industries, tech companies and organizations, from upper management to operators who have many diverse experiences. We invite knowledgeable and expert members and guests to facilitate and keep the discussion moving along and on-task.
NEXT MONTH’S MEETING
- Topic: Cloud Security (including cloud access security brokers-CASB)
- Sponsor (food & drink): Andy Duewel & Rich Fortman with SecureAuth (Thanks!)
- Facilitator: Gil Friedirch, Avanan’s CEO
Gil Friedirch, Avanan’s CEO, has spent the last 16 years in IT-Security and was part of several innovative technologies in Intrusion Prevention Systems, Network Access Control and most recently Cloud Security. Prior to Avanan, Gil was ForeScout’s VP R&D and VP Technology, where he led the company’s development of signatureless IPS, and then led the company’s change to Network Access Control. ForeScout NAC is considered by all market analysts and most major customer as the best solution in that market. While at ForeScout, Gil heard from his former customers their move to the cloud and their need to implement the leading data center solutions for where their servers were moving to – SaaS and IaaS. This was the driver and mission to start Avanan.
Come prepared with your experiences, questions, and your security concerns that you wish to bring before a host of like-minded security professionals.