Please register for the next (ISC)² Kansas City Chapter Meeting and plan to attend the first Wednesday of the month-July 6th! Registering will help us plan accordingly for meeting space, chairs and refreshments.
Register Now at Eventbrite:
Chapter Monthly Meeting Details:
- When: Wednesday, July 6th, 2016 (The first Wednesday of every month)
- Time: 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
- Where: Ruisch Auditorium at Black & Veatch
- Address: 11401 Lamar Ave., Overland Park, KS 66211 map
- Format: Round table, interactive discussion with security professionals from many different industries, tech companies and organizations, from upper management to operators who have many diverse experiences. We invite knowledgeable and expert members and guests to facilitate and keep the discussion moving along and on-task.
NEXT MONTH’S MEETING:
- Topic: Mobile Security
- Facilitator: John Britton with VMware
John Britton is currently the director product security, End-User Computing (EUC), for VMware. With over 15 years of engineering, product marketing and sales management experience, John is an expert in a broad spectrum of technology specialties, including security, mobility, messaging and supply chain management.
He is a frequent expert speaker at industry circuits on mobile security and device management, consumerization of IT and bring-your-own-device (BYOD) topics. He has also consulted and helped architect many of Fortune 500 companies’ mobile security infrastructures.
Prior to VMware, he held in thought-leadership roles at Good Technology, mFoundry and Credent Technologies.
Come prepared with your experiences, questions, and your security concerns that you wish to bring before a host of like-minded security professionals.
Directions to our **NEW** meeting location: map
- Take exit 79 off of I-435 & Metcalf Ave. in Overland Park, KS.
2. Go south on Metcalf Ave. to College BLVD.
3. Turn east (left) onto College BLVD. to Lamar Ave.
4. Turn south (right) onto Lamar Ave. Black & Veatch will be a block down on the left (east).
5. Find the front entrance to the south, right across from the Sprint Campus (off of 115th St.).
6. Locate the front entrance-it looks like an atrium-it is glass with grass on the roof.