We are pleased to announce our new meeting location at Black & Veatch located at 115th St. & Lamar Ave. in Overland Park, KS. Our next meeting will be held at the Black & Veatch building located right across from the Sprint campus with entrances on 115th & Lamar.
Where: Black & Veatch Auditorium
Address: 11401 Lamar Ave., Overland Park, KS 66211
Even though the location is changing, our round-table discussion, professional networking and free food & refreshments will not change. Our meting will still begin at 6:30 and end at 8:30. And we will still meet the first Wednesday of every month.
Details for the next the next (ISC)² Kansas City Chapter Meeting will be posted in the next week or two.
Come prepared with your experiences, questions, and your security concerns that you wish to bring before a host of like-minded security professionals.
Directions to our new meeting location:
1. Take exit 79 off of I-435 & Metcalf Ave. in Overland Park, KS.
2. Go south on Metcalf Ave. to College BLVD.
3. Turn east (left) onto College BLVD. to Lamar Ave.
4. Turn south (right) onto Lamar Ave. Black & Veatch will be a block down on the left (east).
5. Find the front entrance to the south, right across from the Sprint Campus (off of 115th St.).
6. Locate the front entrance-it looks like an atrium-it is glass with grass on the roof.