Please register for the next (ISC)² Kansas City Chapter Meeting and plan to attend the first Wednesday of the month-October7th! Registering will help us plan accordingly for meeting space, chairs and refreshments.
Register Now at Eventbrite:
Chapter Meeting Details:
- When: Wednesday, October 7th, 2015 (The first Wednesday of every month)
- Time: 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
- Where: THE CAVES! Cavern Technologies Phase 4
- Address: 17501 W 98th St #856, Lenexa, Kansas 66219
- Format: Round table, interactive discussion with security professionals from many different industries, tech companies and organizations, from upper management to operators who have many diverse experiences. We invite knowledgeable and expert members and guests to facilitate and keep the discussion moving along and on-task.
- Topic: Security information and event management (SIEM)
- Security information and event management (SIEM) is a term for software products and services combining security information management (SIM) and security event management (SEM). SIEM technology provides real-time analysis of security alerts generated by network hardware and applications. SIEM is sold as software, appliances or managed services, and are also used to log security data and generate reports for compliance purposes. (Wikipedia)
- Tyler Johnson, Security Project Manager at Splunk
- Zachary Wolff, Enterprise Sales Engineer at LogRhythm
- The Value of SIEM
- What Questions to Ask About SIEM
- Implementation Lessons Learned
Come prepared with your experiences, questions, and your security concerns that you wish to bring before a host of like-minded security professionals.