Please register for the next (ISC)² Kansas City Chapter Meeting and plan to attend our June Chapter Meeting, the first Wednesday of the month, June 3rd! Registering will help us plan accordingly for meeting space, chairs and refreshments.
Eventbrite Registration Link (Free):
Chapter Meeting Details:
- When: Wednesday, June 3rd, 2015 (The first Wednesday of every month)
- Time: 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
- Where: THE CAVES! Cavern Technologies Phase 4
- Address: 17501 W 98th St #856, Lenexa, Kansas 66219
- Format: Round table, interactive discussion with security professionals from many different industries, tech companies and organizations, from upper management to operators who have many diverse experiences. We invite knowledgeable and expert members and guests to facilitate and keep the discussion moving along and on-task.
- Topic: “Cloud Security (Azure and Office 365)” With facilitator: Steve Allen, CISSP, Sr. Technology Strategist, Microsoft.
Come prepared with your experiences, questions, and your security concerns that you wish to bring before a host of like-minded security professionals.