Please register for the next (ISC)² Kansas City Chapter Meeting and plan to attend our May Chapter Meeting, the first Wednesday of the month, May 6th! Registering will help us plan accordingly for meeting space, chairs and refreshments.
Eventbrite Registration Link (Free): https://www.eventbrite.com/e/isc2-kc-chapter-may-6th-meeting-tickets-16447690485
Chapter Meeting Details:
- When: May, 6th, 2015 (The first Wednesday of every month)
- Time: 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
- Where: THE CAVES! Cavern Tech Phase 4
- Address: 17501 W 98th St #856, Lenexa, Kansas 66219
- Format: Round table, interactive discussion with security professionals from many different industries, tech companies and organizations, from upper management to operators who have many diverse experiences. We invite knowledgeable and expert members and guests to facilitate and keep the discussion moving along and on-task.
- Topic: “Cyber Insurance” With facilitator: Brian J. Branner, Executive Vice President, RiskAnalytics, LLC.
- More about Mr. Branner: Brian leads all risk mitigation and risk transfer related business activities in RiskAnalytic’s insurance channel, including but not limited to business development, carrier and brokerage negotiation and data protection solutions. Brian began his risk management career in 1998 working for the largest privately held global insurance brokerage, specializing in the Management Liability and Professional Liability insurance space where he helped build the framework for a globally recognized practice group. As “cyber” liability and data security issues grew, Brian focused his attention on the evolution of insurance products and ways in which to help companies lower their overall risk. Brian is a published author on several data risk topics and continues to work closely with the risk management and risk transfer communities to evolve the scope of risk management services available for data risk exposures.
Come prepared with your experiences, questions, and your security concerns that you wish to bring before a host of security professionals.